Heating & Cooling: Towards a Fossil-Free Reality?
With the Clean Energy Package being finalised, discussions on the Multiannual Financial Framework (MFF) starting, and the mid-century decarbonisation roadmap underway, there is no better time to discuss how the H&C sector can contribute to the EU’s climate and energy objectives.
This stakeholder workshop brings together policymakers and other experts to discuss the future of the H&C sector.
Questions will include:
- How can Europe plan a fossil fuel phase-out up to 2050?
- Can renewable energies in H&C reach mass market?
- Considering the long investment cycles (15 years), what funding mechanisms have to be put in place to decarbonise the sector?
- 16:30 – 17:00 Registration
- 17:00 – 17:15 Keynote speech
- 17:15 – 17:45 Speakers statements
- 17:45 – 18:30 Open discussion / Q&A
- 18:30 – 19:30 Reception